December 17, 2012

God's Perfect Timing

This quote sums up what the past six years have been for me.  God has taught me so much about His timing compared to my timing and how much better His is then mine. Many times it didn't seem like it at the time but it took looking back a lot of times for me to realize it. It wasn't an easy process but it was so worth it and I am so excited about what He has for me next!!

With that I would like to announce that I have reached 100% of my financial goal!!!! It took longer then I thought it would, but it is all in God's timing.  I feel so blessed right now by all the God has taught me in this process and for the people who have come beside me and joined my in this ministry whether it is through financial or prayer partnership. 

No comments:

Post a Comment