January 14, 2013

Packing

I was thinking the other day about what has been the most stressful part of the past year. The two things that came to my mind were waiting on God and packing.  I have come to the conclusion that packing has been the most stressful part of the past year and I've only been doing it for a couple week.

Waiting on God has been stressful at times but through it all I was always reminded that His timing is so much better then mine. And through it all it was worth it for all that He taught me while I was waiting.

To say that packing has been stressful is an understatement! I don't know how many times I have packed and repacked in the last couple weeks. All the while thinking about the suggested packing list that was provided, what could have multi uses and most importantly staying with in weight limits.

It might not have helped that I have a tendency to start packing for any trip weeks ahead of time so for this trip I started even earlier so I've had a long time to worry about all these details. However I think I might go crazy and think I was forgetting something if I waited until last minute to pack. 

But through it all I think I am for the most part I'm packed(other then last minute items that I am still using). Here is a picture of my backpack and action packer(24 gallon) that I will be checking.  Not pictures are my smaller backpack and purse that will be my carry ons.


1 comment: