May 30, 2013

I Got A Golden Ticket!!!

*We interupt our regularly scheduled blog to bring you this special announcement.*

So many times when would tell people that I would be living in Ukarumpa the first thing that they would say they thought of is Umpa-Lumbas from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Well we have some thing else here that is some what similar to the movie. We also find golden tickets. Except instead of finding them in chocolate bars, we find ours in our mail boxes. This is a rare occurance, but today I was one of the lucky ones and found this in my mail box:





When you find this in your mail box, it means only that you are one of the lucky ones to have received a package. Which I did!!!




This was an amazing package full of hand-made cards from the children's group at Oak Grove Baptist Church in Springdale, AR(my brother's church). The words on the cards were all so encouraging and such a blessing! They also made some necklaces for me to give away to kids here. I know that they are going to love them.

1 comment:

  1. Those are such treasures! I bet they are now decorating your house. :-)

    ReplyDelete