January 23, 2013

Arrived Safely!!

Well after 6 flights that took over 35 hours I have arrived back in Papua New Guinea!!!

For the most part every thing went smoothly getting here. We had a little confusion about a visa for Australia but we got that figured out very quickly. Also all of my luggage made it here, I was a little worried about this. It was so nice to be able to travel with other people. We were able to get to know each other and we had some one else to be there to help figure out things.

Any time I fly I like to have a window set if possible because I love taking pictures from the plane. Here are just some of my favorites from the trip here.
"Crop Circles"
Windmills
Random squares of land covered in snow
Crossing the Equator and International Date Line
Great Barrier Reaf
Meeting up with Crystal and Lindsey
Getting on Air Niugini
Papua New Guinea!!!
Most of the trip I didn't sleep at all. I think I maybe slept for about 3-4 hours on our 13 hour flight, so when we got here I was pretty exhausted. When we got here we had dinner right away and then we had time to move in a take a much needed shower. Here is a couple quick pictures of my room and our view. I'll post more pictures/maybe a video of the POC grounds as soon as I am able. 



1 comment:

  1. Your airplane photos are fascinating! I'm so glad you are there, and praying your clock adjusts quickly. I'm sure it will take you a little while to catch up on your rest, so if you can just make it through the day, you should be sleeping through the night soon! Praying you are able to absorb the training.

    ReplyDelete